Wednesday 25 January 2012

It Contains of Wishes and Pride

So there will be so much challenges through whole your days. But you have to keep your spirit up to face them well as you can. And I know you can do that... Keep your self as a kind person. Down to earth or low profile person. Cause I know you as the one like this. So please stay like that forever.

That's a little piece of a letter that I've written for my best friend. Maybe you can see it's just like words of wishes or such an order that's dedicated for someone to do. But overall that's alright. In this January 25th is my best friend's birthday. Her name is Nuri. She is my neighborhood. And my schoolmate when we were Elementary and Junior High School.

She and I know about each other very well. She knows well about how strange and weird I am. And in other hand, I know how kind she is. Fortunately we can share and fill our 'foolish' by every excess that we have together.

I can say that we can be like between devil and kind angel. Because as long as I made and built our friendship, she never speak or do anything that means to hurt me.

She lives from very simple and low profile family. But in other side as God's fair rules, she's got her brilliant brain. She always get her best score. She's got into an University that she wanted and her own scholarship. And it's really a pride to have a buddy like her. Even actually I've got a little bit envy hehehe. But  it's no matter.

As I remember, I didn't give her a 'reward' for our friendship when she celebrated her birthday last year. I realized it, but I didn't know how could I did it. So freak -___- So that's why today I write it and I've written a short message. You can read it below. But sorry I can't tell you what I've given to her hehehe. 

Stay young, even you are older now!!
Bon Anniversaire puor mon meilleur amie, Nuri!

Happy birthday for my best friend, Nuri!

Everyone must have wishes for their birthday. But as your friend I have my own words as wishes for you too:

In this 25th January you are getting older. So there will be so much challenges through whole your days. But you have to keep your spirit up to face them well as you can. And I know you can do that.

Keep your self as a kind person. Down to earth or low profile person. Cause I know you as the one like that. So please stay like that forever.

And the most important thing is keeping your personality as a grateful person to God for all things that you've got as your best prosperity even it is good or bad.

And then the easiest way is just to keep smile to people around you. Like a sun shine that can lighten up others' life.

And finally the latest last one is, please never forget me as your childhood friend even we are no longer as a kid anymore. Hehehe..

Best regard
With love



-mSd-

No comments:

Post a Comment

x